1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I found this gem in the debbie Macomber christmas cookbook. It will be served on my christmas dessert buffet this year.. for the crust I used girl scout thin mints I had frozen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces mint flavored chocolate sandwich style cookies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 10 peppermint patty candies, halved
- 1to make the crust preheat oven to 350.
- 2wrap foil inside and around sides of 9 inch springform pan.
- 3in a food processor, pulse cookies into fine crumbs add four tablespoons melted butter and process until crumbs are moist and hold together.
- 4press crumbs into bottom and up sides of pan. bale for ten minutes and transer to a wire rack to cool.
- 5for filling, in a large bowl beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy.
- 6gradually beat in sugar, flour, vanilla and peppermint.
- 7scrape down sides of bowl.
- 8add eggs one at a time beating after each addition.
- 9mix in sour cream until well blended.
- 10carefully pour filling into crust.
- 11place foil wrapped pan in a larger deep pan.
- 12heat water in a kettle and pour into larger pan til it reaches halfway up sides of cake pan.
- 13bake for 1 hour and ten minutes until edges are set and center jiggles.
- 14transer to a wire rack to cool.
- 15loosesly cover cake and refrigerate until cold.
- 16for the glaze melt white chocolate and butter in a bowl and set over saucepan of hot water stirring often.
- 17remove from heat.
- 18whisk in confectioner's sugar and cream.
- 19drizzle glaze over cooled cake.
- 20artfully arrange peppermint pattys on top of cake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.1
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 122.6 mg
- Sodium 295.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: