Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
"Christmas-y" cheesecake! An unusual addition of crushed candy canes to a very basic velvety white chocolate cheesecake.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup crushed candy cane
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter together to make crust. Press mixture into bottom of 10-inch springform pan. Bake crust at 325F for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until just blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each until blended.
- Melt white chocolate in double boiler and stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Gently fold in crushed candy canes. Pour mixture over cooled crust. Bake 45-50 minutes at 325F or until center is almost set. Cool completely, then refrigerate for (at least) 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, spread a thin layer of whipped topping or whipped cream on top of cheesecake and sprinkle with more crushed candy canes. You can sprinkle with red and green sugar, too, if you like.