A very pretty holiday candy that is very easy to prepare, but with lovely results. Adapted from Family Fun magazine. Serving size will vary greatly depending upon how many pieces you break the candy into.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g quality white chocolate (such as Ghirardelli)
- 78.07 ml crushed candy cane, plus an extra
- 29.58 ml crushed candy canes
- 29.58 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1Line a 9x13" baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 2Break up the white chocolate into small pieces and melt in either a double boiler set over simmering water, or in the microwave according to the package directions.
- 3Do not let the chocolate burn!
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the 1/3 cup of crushed candy canes.
- 5Immediately pour this mixture into the prepared pan and spread spoon with a rubber spatula, leaving a 1/2" border around the edge of the pan.
- 6Don't worry if it doesn't look perfectly shaped, but try to get it as evenly flattened as possible.
- 7Melt semisweet chocolate pieces.
- 8Drizzle the melted semisweet chocolate all over the surface of the white chocolate.
- 9Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of crushed candy canes.
- 10Set in the fridge until it firms up- this only takes a short time (about 15 minutes or so).
- 11Cut or break the bark into serving pieces.
- 12Jagged edges are ok.
- 13These will look nice wrapped in plastic tin and tied with pink& white curling ribbon to give as holiday treats.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.8
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 20.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: