Recipe by Fisher Nuts
Try this sweet and dreamy dessert treat — we’ve combined the goodness of Fisher Pecan Chips, raspberry and white chocolate!
- 20 chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 1 cup Fisher Chef's Naturals Pecan Chips, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine the ground cookies and ½ cup of the pecans and melted butter. Using a spoon, mix well.
- Press the mixture into an 8" square pan sprayed lightly with vegetable spray, then press the cookie mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Fill a pot with 1-2 cups of water and bring to a simmer. Place white chocolate chips in a double boiler or a microwave safe bowl (the water should not touch the bottom of the bowl). Stir the chocolate constantly while the chocolate melts and remove from stove once completely melted.
- Using a whisk beat in the cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs one at a time and 2/3 cup granulated sugar, mixing well until very smooth.
- Pour mixture over the cookie crust, tap the pan gently to smooth out and bake for 25-30 minutes until firm. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Heat the preserves gently in a bowl over hot water just until melted. Spoon over the slightly cooled cheesecake. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- In a saucepan, heat the remaining ¼ cup of sugar and add the remaining ½ cup of pecans. Stir over medium heat until pecans are lightly coated. Let cook a few minutes, cut into bars and sprinkle with the candied pecans and serve.