1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Pecan Drop Cookies
From the Magnolia Bakery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate (Lindt is recommended)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2In a bowl, combinte the first 3 ingredients; set aside.
- 3In a larger bowl, cream the butter with the sugars for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- 4Add in the egg and vanilla; beat well.
- 5Add in the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 6Stir in the pecans and white chocolate.
- 7Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet (leav room for expansion).
- 8Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- 9Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes; then tranfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Pecan Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (833 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1339.9
- Calories from Fat 733
- Total Fat 81.4 g
- Saturated Fat 36.1 g
- Cholesterol 184.3 mg
- Sodium 885.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 92.8 g
- Protein 14.5 g