Recipe by Deb from Ca
Warning! Addictive! I got this recipe out of our local newspaper. They melt in you mouth. These go into my holiday gift tins every year and they are always a big hit. This recipe makes about 150 pieces, so unless you want that many, you may want to halve it.
Top Review by carbonique
This recipe was very easy. I used 2 1/2 bags of Nestle premium white chocolate chips and lower fat peanut butter. I made these for Christmas. Three ladies asked for the recipe, so it appears the verdict is in. It's "Yum O!"
- 2 lbs white chocolate or 2 lbs almond bark
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups peanuts
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave, being careful not to over cook.
- Stir in peanut butter, blend well.
- Mix with other ingredients until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. (about the size of a small walnut).
- Let stand until set.