1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cracker Cookies
Southern Sugar Dumplin's Note:
There are so many good Southern recipes using the famous Ritz cracker! Well, here is one of my favorites - the choc covered Ritz cookie. My kids love these, and the variations are endless. Sprinkle with color appropriate candies/sprinkles to match any occasion such as Halloween or Christmas - add before the chocolate hardens. Ingredient amounts are only estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 40 Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces white almond bark
- 1Take Ritz Crackers and make sandwich cookies out of them using peanut butter for the filling.
- 2Melt the almond bark according to package directions.
- 3Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate, covering it entirely.
- 4Place on wax paper.
- 5Add sprinkles if desired and put in the refrigerator to cool and set.
- 6Store in air-tight container for up to one week.
- 7*I have also made using Nutella for the filling.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cracker Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 87.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white almond bark