There are so many good Southern recipes using the famous Ritz cracker! Well, here is one of my favorites - the choc covered Ritz cookie. My kids love these, and the variations are endless. Sprinkle with color appropriate candies/sprinkles to match any occasion such as Halloween or Christmas - add before the chocolate hardens. Ingredient amounts are only estimates.
- 40 Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces white almond bark
- Take Ritz Crackers and make sandwich cookies out of them using peanut butter for the filling.
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions.
- Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate, covering it entirely.
- Place on wax paper.
- Add sprinkles if desired and put in the refrigerator to cool and set.
- Store in air-tight container for up to one week.
- *I have also made using Nutella for the filling.