Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
There are so many good Southern recipes using the famous Ritz cracker! Well, here is one of my favorites - the choc covered Ritz cookie. My kids love these, and the variations are endless. Sprinkle with color appropriate candies/sprinkles to match any occasion such as Halloween or Christmas - add before the chocolate hardens. Ingredient amounts are only estimates.
- 40 Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces white almond bark
- Take Ritz Crackers and make sandwich cookies out of them using peanut butter for the filling.
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions.
- Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate, covering it entirely.
- Place on wax paper.
- Add sprinkles if desired and put in the refrigerator to cool and set.
- Store in air-tight container for up to one week.
- *I have also made using Nutella for the filling.
These are great,I also added marshmallow creme on top of peanut butter before dipping into almond bark...Delish!!!
These are my favorite cookies to make because they're so easy and tasty! I make them with one ritz cracker with peanut butter on top! They look more tantalizing when they're not so big. :D I make them for Halloween and Christmas!
Easy to make and great tasting! My family loved these. I made these exactly as written other then I tripled the recipe. I made some for home and some for Christmas gift baskets. Will be making these again.