Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe and it looks like something right up my alley. Someone in the comments section tried to convert the amounts from ounces. If you don't have a kitchen scale, I would imagine this would be pretty forgiving if just a tad off. 2 ounces = 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) 7 ounces are anywhere from 3/4 -1 cup (about 14 tablespoons) http://erincooks.com/white-chocolate-peanut-butter-cups/ and http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/chocolate-peanut-butter-cups-recipe/index.html
- Place all the ingredients for the base in the bowl of a food processor. Blend the mixture until the mixture takes on a sandy texture.
- Place 12 cupcake liners into a muffin tin. Using a medium ice cream or cookie scoop place 1 scoop of the base mixture into each cupcake liner. Press the mixture down to form an even layer at the bottom of each mini cupcake liner.
- Melt the chocolate over a double-boiler. Using your scoop, top each peanut butter filled cupcake liner with 1 scoop of chocolate. Smooth the tops of the Peanut Butter Cups with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Note: To make this quicker, melt the white chocolate in the microwave. Microwave on 30% power for 2 minutes, remove and stir. Continue microwaving on 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Do not overheat or the white chocolate will stiffen.
So easy/peasy that I'll be making these again. They freeze well too:-) I did mine in tiny muffin tins and got 48 as you mention in serving size. Your instructions don't say so, but I was assuming? I used both white and dark melting chocolate. Thanks for a winnner Gail.
Made for 24 Days of Cookies in KK's forum~