1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Found this recipe and it looks like something right up my alley. Someone in the comments section tried to convert the amounts from ounces. If you don't have a kitchen scale, I would imagine this would be pretty forgiving if just a tad off. 2 ounces = 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) 7 ounces are anywhere from 3/4 -1 cup (about 14 tablespoons) http://erincooks.com/white-chocolate-peanut-butter-cups/ and http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/chocolate-peanut-butter-cups-recipe/index.html
My Private Note
mini li ...
Units: US | Metric
For the base
- 2 ounces soft dark brown sugar
- 7 ounces confectioners' sugar
- 2 ounces butter, softened
- 7 ounces smooth peanut butter
For the topping
- 16 ounces white chocolate (not white chocolate bits)
- 1Place all the ingredients for the base in the bowl of a food processor. Blend the mixture until the mixture takes on a sandy texture.
- 2Place 12 cupcake liners into a muffin tin. Using a medium ice cream or cookie scoop place 1 scoop of the base mixture into each cupcake liner. Press the mixture down to form an even layer at the bottom of each mini cupcake liner.
- 3Melt the chocolate over a double-boiler. Using your scoop, top each peanut butter filled cupcake liner with 1 scoop of chocolate. Smooth the tops of the Peanut Butter Cups with the back of a spoon.
- 4Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- 5Note: To make this quicker, melt the white chocolate in the microwave. Microwave on 30% power for 2 minutes, remove and stir. Continue microwaving on 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Do not overheat or the white chocolate will stiffen.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 69.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g