Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
I love White Chocolate and Peanut Butter, so putting the two together just made since. This is a super easy cake mix cookie that is sure to please. The kids come running from all over the neighborhood when I make these.
- 517.37 g packagebetty crocker hershey devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 78.07 ml water
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 133.10-147.89 ml peanut butter
- 354.88 ml white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a nonstick cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream together eggs, water, butter and peanut butter. Stir in cake mix and blend well. Finally fold in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by round spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on pan for 4-5 minutes.