Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love White Chocolate and Peanut Butter, so putting the two together just made since. This is a super easy cake mix cookie that is sure to please. The kids come running from all over the neighborhood when I make these.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a nonstick cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream together eggs, water, butter and peanut butter. Stir in cake mix and blend well. Finally fold in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by round spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on pan for 4-5 minutes.
Your right about this being oh so easy. I love the idea of the cake mix. Followed your recipe exact. Taking these to work w/me to share w/all my busdriving buddies. A sure hit!!
These are excellent cookies. I used a swiss chocolate cake mix and I did not melt the butter. My kids loved them. Thanks for the recipe.