1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
I love White Chocolate and Peanut Butter, so putting the two together just made since. This is a super easy cake mix cookie that is sure to please. The kids come running from all over the neighborhood when I make these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Use a nonstick cookie sheet.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together eggs, water, butter and peanut butter. Stir in cake mix and blend well. Finally fold in white chocolate chips.
- 4Drop by round spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 5Cool on pan for 4-5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 117.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g