Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rummaging around for a healthy snack one day and here's what I've come up with :) Easy, no mess and makes just enough for one! Less than 200 calories
- 1 (4 ounce) containerweight watchers white chocolate cheesecake nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon natural-style peanut butter
- 1 medium honeycrisp apple, sliced
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Open yogurt container and measure in 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter. Stir until combined.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Dip apple liberally and enjoy.
- Eat any remaining dip with spoon!
Fantastic. Absolutely awesome. I never would have thought of this combo, but I'm sure glad you did!!! It would be a great dip for lots of things, not just apples. graham crackers maybe? It was the perfect accompanient to my brown bag lunch today at work. Thanks for sharing this keeper of a recipe!! made for PRMR Tag.
You are a genius! This is amazing. I made as directed except I forgot the cinnamon. I never would have thought of this. Love it , Love it, Love it. This is a great sanck for all. Made for 123 hit wonders.
Now that I know how GREAT TASTING this dip is (especially with the Fuji apple that I had), I want to make multiples of the recipe & have it available for one of the monthly groups that I host ~ They'd love it! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hit Wonders]