Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
My family enjoys eating this mix during the holiday season.
- 1 (10 ounce) package small pretzels
- 5 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 5 cups Corn Chex or 5 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 (1 lb) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 2 (12 ounce) packages vanilla chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the mini pretzels, Cheerios, Corn Chex, salted peanuts and M&Ms; set aside.
- In microwave, heat vanilla chips and vegetable oil on medium-high for 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Microwave on high for 10 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Pour melted vanilla chips over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Spread on wax paper.
- Allow mix to cool completely; break apart.
- Store mix in an airtight container.
It just wouldn't be Christmas without this mix! I like to package it in a pretty cellophane bag with lots of ribbon and give it as gifts!
I have been looking for this recipe. I received a bag of it as a gift a couple of years ago and loved it. We are having a large Christmas Celebration this year and White Chocolate Party Mix will be on the table. Thank you so much for sharing!
Made this for a game night - made a good munchie when everyone wanted something sweet!! I used Honey Nut Cheerios instead of regular Cheerios.