Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great snack anytime of year but especially great at holidays
- 5 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal (yogurt flavored)
- 5 cups Rice Chex or 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups pecans or 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 lb M&M', chocolate
- 10 ounces mini pretzels
- 24 ounces vanilla chips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil at 70% power for 1 minute, stirring once. Microwave on high for 5 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Spread onto three waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Cool; break apart. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 quarts.
Big hit with the youngsters! They all loved this sweet snack. Easy to make too. I used pecans, but think I'd enjoy it with mixed nuts as well. Thanks for sharing! Made for PRMR tag game.