Recipe by Dotty2
This is one of my favorite things to make for meetings,parties and gift giving.It is wonderful to give as a gift at any time of the year and for any occasion. Ingredients can be varied to preference. you will get rave reviews. Enjoy!!!
Top Review by Pneuma
great party mix! Love the crunch of the pecans and the sweetness of the add ons to the popcorn. I used butterscotch chips with vanilla instead of white chocolate though and omitted the cheerios as I didn't have it on hand. Still, it was great! Mmm! Thanks for a keeper! Will be great for give aways and parties. Made for Aus tag #25.
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups frosted Cheerios
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan halves
- 1 (14 ounce) packagemilk chocolate M&M's
- 1 (10 ounce) package pretzel sticks
- 1 (10 ounce) package English toffee bits (or almond brickle Bits- or skor chips)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages vanilla chips or 2 (10 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chips and oil, stir until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Immediately spread onto two baking sheets.
- let stand until dry, about 2 hours.
- store in an airtight container.
- Cooking time is cooling time.