1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Party Mix
2 hrs 25 mins
This is one of my favorite things to make for meetings,parties and gift giving.It is wonderful to give as a gift at any time of the year and for any occasion. Ingredients can be varied to preference. you will get rave reviews. Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups frosted Cheerios
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 (14 ounce) package milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 (10 ounce) package pretzel sticks
- 1 (10 ounce) package English toffee bits (or almond brickle Bits- or skor chips)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages vanilla chips or 2 (10 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- 2In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chips and oil, stir until smooth.
- 3Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Immediately spread onto two baking sheets.
- 5let stand until dry, about 2 hours.
- 6store in an airtight container.
- 7Cooking time is cooling time.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Party Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1922 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1019.0
- Calories from Fat 476
- Total Fat 52.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 616.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 84.6 g
- Protein 13.4 g