Recipe by dojemi
A quick and easy to make snack mix. Cook time is for melting the chocolate. Servings are approximate.
Top Review by foxysnana
This is highly addictive stuff! One of the doctor's at the hospital made this and packaged it tins for some of the people in the hospital at Christmas. I just could not walk by that stuff. So good! He added the holiday M&M's for a bit of color so that is a good addition you can try. This will find it's way into my holiday file for Christmas I am sure. Thanks.
- 2 (1 lb) bagsof make 'n mold white chocolate
- 1 cup Rice Chex
- 1 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup broken pretzel, pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix rice chex, cherrios, peanuts and pretzels.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour melted chocolate over chex, cherrios, peanuts and pretzels; and mix.
- Spread mixture evenly onto two cookie sheets and refrigerate.
- After cooled, take out of cookie sheets and break into pieces.