Recipe by trick
My son's girlfriend brought this over one holiday. I made it just last night for a party and so many people asked me for the recipe. It's great...quick.....and easy!!! Would be great for the holidays as you could include red/green M&M's too!
- 10 ounces small pretzels
- 5 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 5 cups Corn Chex or 5 cups Rice Chex or 5 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 (12 ounce) packages vanilla chips (Wilton Candi Melts or use Candy Quick)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil on medium-high for 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Microwave on high for 10 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Spread onto wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Cool; break apart.
- Store in an airtight container.