Recipe by dale!
A classic make-ahead dessert with a twist. Rich and creamy, this dessert pleases everyone.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
This hit the spot and was a favourite with the kids who licked their bowls clean! I substituted Lindt milk chocolate for the white chocolate as I had that on hand. Very simple and easy to make as well! Thanks, Dale!
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 150 g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 6 moulds (1/2 cup size).
- Combine cream, milk, chocolate and sugar in a small pan and heat over a low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Sprinkle gelatine over the water in a small heatproof jug.
- Stand over a pan of simmering water until gelatine dissolves.
- Stir into the cream mixture.
- Divide mixture evenly between the 6 moulds.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve, turn the panna cotta out of the moulds onto serving plates.
- Decorate with fresh berries and shaved white chocolate or even rose petals!