4 hrs 5 mins
A classic make-ahead dessert with a twist. Rich and creamy, this dessert pleases everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 6 moulds (1/2 cup size).
- 2Combine cream, milk, chocolate and sugar in a small pan and heat over a low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- 3Sprinkle gelatine over the water in a small heatproof jug.
- 4Stand over a pan of simmering water until gelatine dissolves.
- 5Stir into the cream mixture.
- 6Divide mixture evenly between the 6 moulds.
- 7Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 8To serve, turn the panna cotta out of the moulds onto serving plates.
- 9Decorate with fresh berries and shaved white chocolate or even rose petals!
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.0
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.3 mg
- Sodium 56.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g