1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Palettes With Dried Fruit and Nuts
1 hr 5 mins
I make these for a Christmas platter. They are easy and very pretty. Not what you would usually find on a dessert tray. The cooking time is the chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, melt chocolate over simmering water until completely smooth.
- 2Meanwhile, line 2 baking trays with parchment, set aside.
- 3In small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 4Drop about 1 tsp chocolate onto the lined trays. Continue until trays are full, then gently give trays a shake to round out the circles.
- 5Dot each circle with scant tsp of fruit/nut mixture.
- 6Place trays in fridge for 20 minutes.
- 7Carefully remove palettes from trays and place in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Palettes With Dried Fruit and Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 12.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g