I make these for a Christmas platter. They are easy and very pretty. Not what you would usually find on a dessert tray. The cooking time is the chilling time.
- In medium bowl, melt chocolate over simmering water until completely smooth.
- Meanwhile, line 2 baking trays with parchment, set aside.
- In small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drop about 1 tsp chocolate onto the lined trays. Continue until trays are full, then gently give trays a shake to round out the circles.
- Dot each circle with scant tsp of fruit/nut mixture.
- Place trays in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove palettes from trays and place in an airtight container for up to 7 days.