1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Oreo Cream Cheese Balls
Chef #1152631's Note:
I think this recipe is very good it is also very simple. It came from one of my girlfriends. A tip is to swirl the oreo balls in the white chocolate and not dunk them in. You could also use milk chocolate instead of white.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) bag of mini white chocolate chips milk chocolate (or)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (Softened)
- 12 ounces Oreo cookies (either Original or Double Stuff)
- 1Crush the Oreos with the blender until powder like.
- 2Then hand blend the Oreo Powder and Cream Cheese.
- 3Roll the Oreo and cream cheese into balls and set them on a plate and chill until solid.
- 4Melt White Chocolate Chips in Double Broiler then dip Oreo Balls in White Chocolate then let set.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Oreo Cream Cheese Balls
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 839.0
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.6 mg
- Sodium 541.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 64.4 g
- Protein 11.7 g