Recipe by madiatkins
I think this recipe is very good it is also very simple. It came from one of my girlfriends. A tip is to swirl the oreo balls in the white chocolate and not dunk them in. You could also use milk chocolate instead of white.
Top Review by MontereyMadi
I won a cook off with these. Thank you so much. Someone had made these at my son's preschool, so I came home and looked on here and found your recipe for them. I used almond bark instead of white chocolate and also made a batch of milk chocolate ones. Both were delicisous! Keep them super cold when serving. I might try using whipped cream cheese next time, just to see how they turn out. Thanks again!
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof mini white chocolate chips milk chocolate (or)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (Softened)
- 12 ounces Oreo cookies (either Original or Double Stuff)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the Oreos with the blender until powder like.
- Then hand blend the Oreo Powder and Cream Cheese.
- Roll the Oreo and cream cheese into balls and set them on a plate and chill until solid.
- Melt White Chocolate Chips in Double Broiler then dip Oreo Balls in White Chocolate then let set.