Recipe by wife2abadge
When I got this recipe, it didn't have a time on it, so your oven may bake differently than mine did. You can add 1 cup of chopped walnuts also.
Top Review by l72thomas
These were awesome, something different. I did add a little bit of water though, my mix seemed a little dry, but after I did, I thought a little bit of orange juice would have been good too.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and orange peel.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda, and slat and add to the butter mixture, stirring to combine.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes at 350 degrees.