Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
When I got this recipe, it didn't have a time on it, so your oven may bake differently than mine did. You can add 1 cup of chopped walnuts also.
- Cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and orange peel.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda, and slat and add to the butter mixture, stirring to combine.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
These were awesome, something different. I did add a little bit of water though, my mix seemed a little dry, but after I did, I thought a little bit of orange juice would have been good too.
Sorry, I forgot the star rating.
Awesome! Did the oj trick to moisten the dough.. Also added some chopped macadamia nuts..Even better when all the flavors gel- 2nd day!