1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Orange Cookies
When I got this recipe, it didn't have a time on it, so your oven may bake differently than mine did. You can add 1 cup of chopped walnuts also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- 2Beat in the egg and orange peel.
- 3Stir together the flour, baking soda, and slat and add to the butter mixture, stirring to combine.
- 4Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Bake 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Orange Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 115.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g