Recipe by XxXxkittykat
These are so tasty that i'm sure you can't have just one!
Top Review by lauraricca
I made this twice... the first time the cookies were great. I ran out of oats, so I added extra flour, ground flax seed, and sliced almonds to make up for the last cup of oats. The cookies were soft and chewy. The second time I followed it as it... the cookies were really dry. The dough didn't seem to stick together, and the cookies came out in the same lump shape that I put them in. So maybe not so many oats was the right idea...
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups oats (not instant)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl cream butter, brown sugar, sugar, both eggs, and vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and blend well.
- Fold in oats (instant and pre-cooked do not work well), dried cranberries, and chopped white chocoate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11-15 minutes on prepared baking sheets. Space them about 2" apart.
- Let cool, eat, and remember to share!