Melanie Murray's Note:
These are very good. I got this out of my QUICK COOKING magazine. I made them for the family and they're a winner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 6 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- additional sugar
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
- 2Add the egg and extracts; mix well.
- 3Stir in the melted chocolate.
- 4Combine the flour, salt and baking soda.
- 5Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 6Stir in the oats and the coconut.
- 7Drop by tablespoonfuls 3-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 8Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- 9Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1048 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 89.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g