Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Christmas candy at it's easiest and richest. I couldn't believe how fancy and time-consuming these looked and they only took a few minutes in the kitchen.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄3 cup craisins or 1⁄3 cup other dried fruit
- 1⁄3 cup whole almonds or 1⁄3 cup walnuts or 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped coarsely
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract or 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt chips on high in 30 second intervals, stirring until melted. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in all ingredients (mixture may look oily).
- Divide mixture in half. On separate wax paper sheets, for into two 16-inch long logs with 1/4 inch diameter.
- Refrigerate until firm about 2 hours. Cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Wrap in colored plastic wrap, cellophane, or waxed paper.