Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A snap to make, with minimum ingredients. This is very good! Make early so it can chill.
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, cut up in small pieces
- 226.79 g container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 78.07 ml toffee pieces (or other topping of your choice)
- Melt the chocolate chips slowly in microwave, stirring often until smooth.
- Stir in cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover and chill until set (about 4-5 hours).
- Sprinkle with topping.
I made this for Sunday dinner the other night. It is absolutely delicious. So very easy. My whole family loved this, kids too.
This was soooo good! I used the whole 12 oz package of white chocolate chips and mixed the cream cheese and chocolate with my mixer. I topped with toffee bits but would be really good with blueberry topping too! This won't last long around here!
I made this to carry to a dinner party last Friday. It was easy to put together; although the cream cheese and chocolate was hard to stir, I just kept adding it to the microwave for 30 seconds to be able to blend it. It was a big hit with everyone, including the man that said he doesn't like cheesecake! I will make this again. Thanks!