Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favorite recipes and whenever I make one of these I just can't control myself and eat more than I intend to but still, no regrets cause it's soooo delicious... PS: In this recipe, instead of using strawberries, in the same amount you can use currant or raspberry and still prepare a delicious dessert.
For white chocolate mousse
- 375 ml cold cream
- 250 g chopped coarse white chocolate
- 4 yolks and whites separated eggs
- 2.46 ml vanilla essence
For the sauce
- 300 g quartered strawberries
- 20 g cognac
- 25 g brown sugar
- White chocolate mousse:.
- In a bowl, on a boiling water, put 125 gr cream, white chocolate and vanilla essence and melt it stirring constantly.
- Remove it from the stove and leave it for 3 minutes to cool.
- Add the egg yolks and stir the bowl.
- Put the egg whites in a small bowl and beat with a mixer at high speed until it produce a foam.
- Take a heap of the white egg foam and mix it with chocolate mixture. than put the rest of the white egg foam to the chocolate mixture and stir it carefully.
- Divide the mixture of 6 dessert dish.
- Cover it top and refrigerate it for 3 hours.
- Strawberry sause:.
- Put the strawberries, cognac and the brown sugar in to a small saucepan.
- Cook it in a medium fire for approximately 5 minutes until the strawberries softens.
- Sprinkle a little strawberry sauce over each dish for service.
- And Voilà.