1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Mousse With Strawberry Sauce
This is one of my favorite recipes and whenever I make one of these I just can't control myself and eat more than I intend to but still, no regrets cause it's soooo delicious... PS: In this recipe, instead of using strawberries, in the same amount you can use currant or raspberry and still prepare a delicious dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For white chocolate mousse
- 375 ml cold cream
- 250 g chopped coarse white chocolate
- 4 yolks and whites separated eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
For the sauce
- 1White chocolate mousse:.
- 2In a bowl, on a boiling water, put 125 gr cream, white chocolate and vanilla essence and melt it stirring constantly.
- 3Remove it from the stove and leave it for 3 minutes to cool.
- 4Add the egg yolks and stir the bowl.
- 5Put the egg whites in a small bowl and beat with a mixer at high speed until it produce a foam.
- 6Take a heap of the white egg foam and mix it with chocolate mixture. than put the rest of the white egg foam to the chocolate mixture and stir it carefully.
- 7Divide the mixture of 6 dessert dish.
- 8Cover it top and refrigerate it for 3 hours.
- 9Strawberry sause:.
- 10Put the strawberries, cognac and the brown sugar in to a small saucepan.
- 11Cook it in a medium fire for approximately 5 minutes until the strawberries softens.
- 12Sprinkle a little strawberry sauce over each dish for service.
- 13And Voilà.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Mousse With Strawberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.2
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 203.5 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: