Simply delectable! I use White Toblerone Chocolate for this recipe -(2 100g bars/blocks plus a half). A bit extravagant perhaps but if you only make this dessert once in a while, what the heck!! I last made it at Christmas - the 2 colours (red and white) and the garnish (mint leaves), made it visually very appealing and ofcourse Christmasy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 250 g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1Combine the cream and chocolate in a saucepan, and stir over low heat until the chocolate is melted.
- 2Blend the eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- 3Pour in the chocolate mixture slowly and continue to blend as you pour.
- 4Now pour the Chocolate Mousse mixture into 6 lightly greased moulds.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until set.
- 6Prepare the Raspberry Coulis by pureeing the raspberries with caster sugar to taste then sieve.
- 7TO SERVE: unmould the White Chocolate Mousses onto serving plates,and pour Raspberry Coulis around each mousse.
- 8Garnish each plate with a couple of fresh mint leaves and 2-3 raspberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Coulis
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.0
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.0 mg
- Sodium 78.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g