Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simply delectable! I use White Toblerone Chocolate for this recipe -(2 100g bars/blocks plus a half). A bit extravagant perhaps but if you only make this dessert once in a while, what the heck!! I last made it at Christmas - the 2 colours (red and white) and the garnish (mint leaves), made it visually very appealing and ofcourse Christmasy!!
- Combine the cream and chocolate in a saucepan, and stir over low heat until the chocolate is melted.
- Blend the eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture slowly and continue to blend as you pour.
- Now pour the Chocolate Mousse mixture into 6 lightly greased moulds.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Prepare the Raspberry Coulis by pureeing the raspberries with caster sugar to taste then sieve.
- TO SERVE: unmould the White Chocolate Mousses onto serving plates,and pour Raspberry Coulis around each mousse.
- Garnish each plate with a couple of fresh mint leaves and 2-3 raspberries.