Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- In microwavable bowl, with microwave on High (100%), melt the white chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Add the marshmallow creme and stir with wooden spoon until blended.
- In large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add the white chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the nondairy whipped topping.
- Combine frozen raspberries and sugar in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring consrantlv.
- Set aside about 1 tablespoon of the raspberry liquid.
- Boil raspberry mixture, stirring occasionally, until volume is reduced by half, about 8 minutes.
- Combine reserved raspberry juice and cornstarch and mix until smooth; add to raspberry mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Spoon half of the mousse into eight wine glasses.
- Layer half of the raspberry compote over the mousse layer.
- Repeat the layering with the remaining mousse and compete.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- This mousse tastes even better if you allow it to chill overnight.
Delicious! I didn't read the instructions as carefully as I should have and used the whole 4 oz chocolate bar and the whole container of whipped topping, but it still turned out well. My family called it a "home run". Definitely a keeper. Thanks!