That is Dr House to you's Note:
No bake but not for the faint hearted. With an amaretti base.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will need a 9 inch springform pan greased and lined with wax paper.
- 2Crush the cookies until they look like fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the melted butter. Tip into pan and press firmly over the base with a spoon or your fingertips.
- 3Break chocolate into pieces and melt in heatproof bowl then using and electric mixer beat until mix leaves a ribbon like trail on surface when beaters are lifted out.
- 4Use a large metal spoon stir in a spoonful of the cream into the chocolate to slaken then immediately pour into the remaining cream mix. Stir vigorously until smooth and mousse like. Don't worry about tiny lumps of chocolate.
- 5Pour into prepared pan and swirl on top. Cover and refrigerate overnight. When set remove the pan but leave the base on and peel off the collar. Let stand for a few minutes to soften then cut into thin slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Mousse Torte
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.4
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 180.3 mg
- Sodium 142.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g