Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a recipe the whole family wants me to make for party gatherings all the time--it is so good.
- 2 (4 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (6 ounce) package white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups whipping cream, stiffly whipped
- In saucepan over low heat melt chocolate with condensed milk.
- Stir in extract.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill 4 hours.
- Serve with fresh fruit.