Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great square recipe that is so good!! Again, I love anything chocolate -
Make and share this White Chocolate Mousse Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup butter or 2⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 4 squares baker's white chocolate
- 1 (250 g) packagephiladelphia brick cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (7 g) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water or 1⁄4 cup fruit juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- fresh strawberries
- white chocolate curls
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar, butter and lemon rind, Reserve 1/4 cup and press remaining mixture into greased waxed paper-lined 9x9-inch pan. Bake in preaheated 350F oven for 8 minutes. Cool,.
- Melt chocolate over hot, not boiling water, stirring occasionally.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Add vanilla. Stir in melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand 5 minutes and heat over low heat until dissolved. Fold slightly cooled gelatin mixture into whipped cream and whip until soft peaks form.
- Stir about 1/2 cup whipped cream into chocolate mixture, then fold in remaining cream. Spoon mousse over crust and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with reserved crumbs, fresh strawberries and white chocolate curls.