- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 85.04 g white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 473.18 ml blueberries or 473.18 ml raspberries or 473.18 ml strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- In parfait glasses, alternate layers of mousse and berries, ending with mousse.
- Garnish with additional berries if desired.
- Refrigerate up to 3 hours before ready to serve.