1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Mousse
Yummy berry treat. I often use blueberries and raspberries together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- 2Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 4Add chocolate and beat until smooth.
- 5Fold in whipped cream.
- 6In parfait glasses, alternate layers of mousse and berries, ending with mousse.
- 7Garnish with additional berries if desired.
- 8Refrigerate up to 3 hours before ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.7
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.8 mg
- Sodium 105.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g