Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy berry treat. I often use blueberries and raspberries together.
Make and share this White Chocolate Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- In parfait glasses, alternate layers of mousse and berries, ending with mousse.
- Garnish with additional berries if desired.
- Refrigerate up to 3 hours before ready to serve.
Super quick and easy, delicious, and great-looking. This is my kind of dessert!
Very very good. I used blackberries, looked great in stemless wine glasses
This was very rich and creamy. Not difficult to prepare. We topped ours with strawberries. My husband loved it. Thanks NurseDi. Bullwinkle.