This is a delicious treat is easy to make. Prep time does not include two hours chilling time.
Make and share this White Chocolate Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- In heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, combine chocolate and 2/3 cup cream.
- Cook and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In small mixing bowl, beat remaining cream with confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Fold about 1/4 cup into chocolate mixture.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream mixture.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.