Recipe by Lainey6605
This is a delicious treat is easy to make. Prep time does not include two hours chilling time.
Top Review by Egon A.
I followed this recipe down to a T. At first, it turned out as a sweet whipped cream. I waited another 4 hours. Finally, it seemed ready to put on my cake. I put it on, and after waiting overnight, i checked on it. It turned into a hard creamed cheese. I have performed many recipes like this, but i thought that I'd give this one a try. Ever again.
- 12 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, combine chocolate and 2/3 cup cream.
- Cook and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In small mixing bowl, beat remaining cream with confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Fold about 1/4 cup into chocolate mixture.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream mixture.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.