1/4 Photos of White Chocolate Mousse
This is a delicious treat is easy to make. Prep time does not include two hours chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, combine chocolate and 2/3 cup cream.
- 2Cook and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- 3Cool to room temperature.
- 4In small mixing bowl, beat remaining cream with confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- 5Fold about 1/4 cup into chocolate mixture.
- 6Fold in remaining whipped cream mixture.
- 7Spoon into dessert dishes.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.7
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 60.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g