Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This sounds so good! Creamy white chocolate mousse in a flaky pie shell!! Serve it with some fresh fruit... yum!cook time is chilling time
- 1 9 in.baked pastry shell
- 1 (6 ounce) package white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups whipping cream, stiffly whipped
- In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk; stir in extract.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared pastry shell.
- Chill 4 hours or until set.
- Serve with fresh fruit, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.