Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious mix of white chocolate and peppermint. A wonderful Christmas drink. I had one at Starbucksfor the first time and had to make one for myself at home.
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk
- 6 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- whipped cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 broken up peppermint candy canes (can be substituted with 6 small peppermint candies)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Brew coffee in espresso machine.
- Combine milk, white chocolate chips, and sugar in a small saucepan and heat until mixture is frothed Mix occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine water and candy canes in another saucepan, and boil Stir frequently.
- Add sugar and heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pour half of milk mixture into a mug and fill rest with the brewed coffee Add cocoa, and sugar.
- Add peppermint syrup mixture according to taste.
- Swirl with whipped cream.