Chef #182179's Note:
A delicious mix of white chocolate and peppermint. A wonderful Christmas drink. I had one at Starbucksfor the first time and had to make one for myself at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 6 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- whipped cream
- 1Brew coffee in espresso machine.
- 2Combine milk, white chocolate chips, and sugar in a small saucepan and heat until mixture is frothed Mix occasionally.
- 3Meanwhile, combine water and candy canes in another saucepan, and boil Stir frequently.
- 4Add sugar and heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- 5Pour half of milk mixture into a mug and fill rest with the brewed coffee Add cocoa, and sugar.
- 6Add peppermint syrup mixture according to taste.
- 7Swirl with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Mocha With Peppermint Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (870 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.2
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 182.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: