Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
It took awhile to get just the right ingredients but this one is really close to the "Starbucks" white chocolate mocha syrup. I hope you agree.
- 600 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso
- 6 ounces white chocolate, cut up in small pieces
- Mix (with a wire whisk in a deep pan) milks, sugar, & vanilla over medium heat until lightly simmering.
- Add white chocolate & continue whisking until chocolate is melted.
- Add espresso powder & keep whisking to mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat to cool, whisking every few minutes to keep chocolate together.
- Pour cooled syrup into bottles and refrigerate. You may need to let it get to room temp at the end of the bottle.
Almost the same ingredients as Starbuck's white chocolate syrup-- all that's missing are the preservatives! Thanks for sharing :)
Perfect! Made a white chocolate mocha with a double shot of espresso & milk this morning, and it was just like Starbucks. One thing I couldn't find was the espresso powder, so I used a packet of instant coffee instead- it still turned out great (although I'm still on the hunt for espresso powder).
tastes just like starbucks!!!