Recipe by seanandliz
It took awhile to get just the right ingredients but this one is really close to the "Starbucks" white chocolate mocha syrup. I hope you agree.
- 600 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso
- 6 ounces white chocolate, cut up in small pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix (with a wire whisk in a deep pan) milks, sugar, & vanilla over medium heat until lightly simmering.
- Add white chocolate & continue whisking until chocolate is melted.
- Add espresso powder & keep whisking to mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat to cool, whisking every few minutes to keep chocolate together.
- Pour cooled syrup into bottles and refrigerate. You may need to let it get to room temp at the end of the bottle.