Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Make and share this White Chocolate Mocha Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- 113.39 g white chocolate chips
- 473.18 ml half-and-half cream
- 473.18 ml hot fresh brewed coffee or 473.18 ml espresso
- whipped cream
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate morsels and half-n-half.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add hot coffee; mix until blended.
- Ladle into coffee mugs.
- Top with whipped cream.
Oh what a yummy delicious soothing drink. Rich white chocolate-mocha flavor that goes down very smooth. Had my best friend over for an afternoon chat and I served this. We both agree it is worth more than 5-stars. Thanks Nurse Di.
WOW!! I am speechless. This hot drink is total heaven. Rich, creamy and very smooth. I will be serving it again for my family at Christmas. Thanks Nurse Di.
This was soooo goood. It is so creamy and smooth. A very nice comfort drink.