Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink goes down soooooooooo easy but packs a punch. The presentation is beautiful.
Make and share this White Chocolate Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 6 ice cubes
- Place chocolate syrup in bottom of martini glass.
- Use a toothpick to "drag" the chocolate syrup up the side of the glass.
- Place liquer, vodka and ice in cocktail shaker.
- Shake until well mixed
- Strain into prepared glass.
- If this is too strong simply add 2 ounces of cream when skaking.
I love this!! It tastes fabulous, looks cool with the chocolate syrup drizzle, and is so easy. Thanks for posting. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
WOW - fantastic! This is a wonderful after-dinner drink with a beautiful presentation. I used Godiva White Chocolate liquer and vanilla vodka. Rich and delicious with a bit of a punch - loved it - thanks for sharing!