This drink goes down soooooooooo easy but packs a punch. The presentation is beautiful.
Make and share this White Chocolate Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 6 ice cubes
- Place chocolate syrup in bottom of martini glass.
- Use a toothpick to "drag" the chocolate syrup up the side of the glass.
- Place liquer, vodka and ice in cocktail shaker.
- Shake until well mixed
- Strain into prepared glass.
- If this is too strong simply add 2 ounces of cream when skaking.