Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready-made white chocolate chunk cookie dough makes these super simple. This is from Gooseberry Patch cooking.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie dough
- 2 1⁄4 cups flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- Oven at 350ºF.
- Combine ingredients together; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool to room temperature.
These were amazing! I used almond extract in place of the coconut, and doubled the recipe. The results were heavenly. My only complaint is that the cookies were awfully thin--they broke in half quite easily. I wonder if cutting down on the coconut would help. NOTE: doubling the recipe made about 60 cookies.